- Your Medicare and any Private health insurance information
- All relevant x-ray reports and test results from your primary care or referring physician
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
The contents of your medical file will not be released without your signed consent. Your medical records are handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. We uphold strict confidentiality requirements regarding your medical records.
- Rooms (during business hours) (03) 9419 9699
- Call service (for emergency after hours) (03) 9387 1000
- Labour ward for maternity patients
Our rooms, a two story terrace house with a small front garden, are located at 145 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy (not to be confused with 145 Victoria Parade, Collingwood on your GPS).
We are on the Northern side of Victoria Parade, in between Napier & George Streets, Fitzroy or between the Australian Catholic University and a Liberty Service Station.
Meter parking is available on Victoria Parade and surrounding side streets at approximately $3.70 per hour.
It depends on the procedure, some are easier if you are menstruating others cannot be done if you are bleeding. Please call the rooms to check if you are not sure.
No, your private health insurance helps with costs incurred with any hospital admissions. You may be eligible for the Medicare safety net which will help with hospital out of pocket expenses so please keep a record of all costs.
No, unfortunately we do not accept payment by BPay or internet banking but we do have credit card facilities. We accept both VISA or MasterCard but do not accept American Express or Diners.